mobile ready or not?
Check out your company website on a smartphone or tablet - it could mean the difference between getting a client and losing one. Over 95% of smartphone users search for local information on their phones, so if your website is difficult to view on a mobile device, you should remedy it immediately. If customers can’t easily view your information, they will head to a mobile site that can serve up the goods.
The World is Mobile, why aren't you?
• By 2015 more people will access the internet on their phones than PCs
• Mobile searches have grown 400% since 2012
• There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2016
• More than 9 out of 10 adults own a mobile phone, 7 of 10 teenagers and 1 out of 5 children have mobile devices Services
Black Friday - Cyber Monday 2013
• Mobile traffic increased 102% on Cyber Monday vs 2012
• Mobile sales increased more than 96 percent over 2012
• Five-day Thanksgiving holiday weekend, mobile traffic leaped 125%
• Traffic stemming from smartphones and tablets jumped 155% on Black Friday
• 83% of those mobile shoppers were on an iPhone or iPad
• Mobile responsible for $750 million over 5 days
Mobile website traffic
• Mobile web traffic will surpass desktop (and laptop) traffic by 2014
• Last year's mobile traffic was eight times the size of the entire global internet in 2000
• SmartPhone users are addicted! 90% of users will not leave their home without their mobile device
• Did you know 85% of customers abandon a mobile site if they have a bad user experience!